An's room is a sea of hot pink :p Our bathroom is really cute though! Complete with soft, fluffy rugs~
![]() |
| Fabie's new poster |
![]() |
| Jordan's coffee bean, vanilla candle |
Currently, Fabie's room is still the most decorated :P An is still looking for a piece to go on her wall while Jordan and I are still researching/making decor for our rooms
The kitchen is smaller than our liking, but it works well enough. I do enjoy sitting at the counter P: All the little doodles are from last year, we taped them on our old dorm door PX
And our dining table is actually really nice :D We got our apartment fully furnished, upgraded with leather seating. Jordan got us a really cute set of dishes from Goodwill and Fabie brought the fancy crystal glasses~
The living room is super comfortable, definitely our main chill spot~
Now, I can say "Welcome to our humble abode!"
Thanks for reading~
What's your favorite color? How would you decorate your dorm/apartment room? (or maybe just your room at home?)




























No comments:
Post a Comment