Monday, September 8, 2014

little things

I love getting my daily newsletter from Etsy showing me inspirational pieces surrounding a theme. Recently, their newsletter displayed this really beautiful mac keyboard decal.


It's really inspirational to have your personality and motivation pasted in a place you can always see: smack on your laptop. Let's face it, we love our gadgets and wan't to show off a bit of our uniqueness with some decor.

Currently, I have two little square pieces of paper from my Julep Maven monthly boxes (there's always a motivational phrase included with it) and a Link silhouette framing my glowing mac apple light.



It's the cheapest way to decorate your laptop! Recycling~ (Except, I bought Link on eBay for $8 .__.)

But, I'm thinking of revamping! And on my wish list are these beautiful, floral pieces from the same Etsy shop as the keyboard decal:



Even though these are very beautiful, I don't know if I could replace Link with that flowery explosion! Where would my video gaming pride be shown off? (Although I could possibly combine Link and the blue flowers XD)

OR, I could go all out, Link and Zelda with this hilarious decal set I just found XD just kidding, I was trying to find a link to the decal of Link I have, but I can't find them on eBay or Amazon anymore!


In the end, the decorations are a luxury that I may treat myself to at the end of the semester. If I get an A in Calc I, I think I'll treat myself~

Thanks for reading~

Do you ever browse Etsy? What are some things on your wish list?

1 comment:

  1. nice blog! how about a follow for follow?
    let me know :)

    www.dicexcvi.com

    ReplyDelete