Tuesday, August 5, 2014

on my birthday

Even though Publix baked stuff isn't too special, the display is pretty!
Oh wow, I woke up two minutes before my alarm went off (yes, I have an alarm even on my birthday). And I managed to stay awake instead of hitting the snooze over and over and over and over x3 I like having a more or less relaxed day, my birthday is just like any other day except easier on myself ^^ (planning a celebration for later anyway!)

To start the morning off, I begin playing bakery story! Lol, I just got back into this for the sake of past summers. I used to play and I got up to level forty-something and I stopped when school began. I thought, "why the heck not?", downloaded it, and began playing again last week.

Managed to get down to the kitchen by 9:30 and Dad made me some Chinese dry hot noodles (热干面), a specialty in Wuhan that I've been craving for years. His try at it was pretty similar and tasted pretty yummy, thanks Dad <3


I went and chilled with Mom on the dock in our backyard (we live on the lake~) while she fished. This is her passionate hobby, and I love that she likes it <3 But, she didn't catch any fish because it was too windy and there were a lot of ripples in the lake.

I continued about my normal day: edited blogposts, did my workout, hung the laundry to dry~

But I did want to feel a little special when we went out to see Lucy, so I got a little dolled up. Here's my outfit! I wore my new mint converses (check out my tax-free haul to see them)~




The trailer for Lucy looked very intriguing and Scarlett Johansson is in it .__. It wasn't exactly as I expected it to be, but it's really interesting and thought provoking…what would happen if we could use our brain to 100%? I would definitely be writing more interesting stuff than just sharing my days with you! But with the percentage of my brain that I am using, I hope to improve my blogposts drastically from now by taking more/better quality pictures and begin telling my "stories" better, since I'm not the best writer!

Anyway, the rest of the evening was relaxed at home. Dad made dinner and we got some cheesecake from Publix, and not to mention my bro bought me two milkshakes O.o milkshakes for daaaaaays…

One of the cheesecakes was cookies n cream, and the other was brownie. Cookies n cream was pretty good~ the brownie…not so much (hopefully the fridge will eat it).




And this is the card my bro chose (with my help). And yes, it's just for the funnies. But it comes with awesome little cards!


Thank you to my family for chilling with me for the day! My oldest bro even joined us on FaceTime while we ate cake ^^ (he lives in NY) I wouldn't trade it for any other day <3

Thanks for reading!~

When's your birthday? What are you hoping to receive or do to celebrate?

No comments:

Post a Comment