Friday, August 8, 2014

here we come, school!


Class begins August 18th (ahhh the summer is almost at it's end!) and today I wanted to share with you what I bring around with me everyday and how I organize myself.



Mead, 5 star 5-subject Notebook
I usually get a 5-subject notebook, I really like 5 star's notebooks. This year, I chose a white notebook (I always get a different color for each semester, so I don't get confused :P) so I can doodle on the cover!

Notebook Paper
Of course, loose-leaf paper is a must, and college rule is also a definite must. It's used as scratch paper for working out math problems, writing drafts to essays, planning out the eminent doom of that kid in class who asks waaaay too many questions (but you still thank them secretly in your head for having the guts).

Mead, 5 star Folder
I like to have folders to hold homework or sheets that have been handed out in class. (Tip: study your syllabus. This will tell you the entire layout for the semester! And tell you more about your teacher and if you should get out while you can in drop/add week.) I've actually had three for years and they keep my papers in perfect condition~

(That pink stack is a magnetic shopping list, so I can stick it on the fridge for added organization)

Depending on my teachers, I'll carry certain textbooks. And I always carry around my laptop so I can do homework in between classes, or even take notes on it.


Pentel, Twist-Erase 0.5mm Mechanical Pencil
I  still love to write in pencil, so here is my trusty mechanical pencil. (Always carry cheaper mechanical pencils with you, someone is bound to have forgotten one.)

Rilakkuma Pencil Pouch
Oh, and since you'll have more than one pencil, you'll need a pencil pouch. I've had mine for two years now, it's a Rilakkuma (not pedo bear)!

Papermate Profile pens
And since there's so much room inside it, you should put some colorful pens inside of it. Sometimes it's nice if you color-code your notes, or if you just want colorful doodles~

Sticky Notes
I love using sticky notes, they're fantastic for reminders on homework or stuff you need to do, or a grocery list! Then you should stick them on you're friends or stick them all over your friends' bathroom mirrors.

Sakura Micron Black Ink Pens
And, since I do love to draw, I also have a set of lining pens in my pouch. I use Sakura Micron, they're very clean and last a long time.


And here are some other essentials I always bring with me:

  • granola bar 
  • mint gum
  • Clean & Clear oil absorbing sheets
  • lotion (I use a Lancome sample pot to hold my hand lotion)
  • Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E & Peppermint
  • umbrella
  • phone charger
  • laptop charger
  • earbuds (mine are some cheap ones from Wal-mart)
  • hand sanitizer
  • tissues
And most importantly, your keys and wallet!!!

I'm really excited for this school year to start and ready to start my classes~

Thanks for reading~

When do your classes start? What are some of your backpack essentials? 

2 comments:

  1. Your pencil case is so cute! I love this post! Hope you enjoy your last few days of Summer, haha!

    Sunaina ❃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will <3 it'll be really busy X3

      Delete