Wednesday, July 16, 2014

ootd/fotd: double date



This is the outfit I planned for ice skating with friends (I was even prepared with leggings and a jacket!) but the public session wasn't being held T: There were hockey games going on throughout the week and they hadn't updated the website (shame!). But anyway, here's the look I put together~





the purse was a Christmas gift from my bro a few years ago 



  • Top is from Marshall's, Kim & Cami


  • Shorts are from Wal-mart, Lei (Ashley low-rise); this brand is honestly the only brand that fits me right


  • Shoes from Rainbow, Rouge 


  • Ear cuff from Charlotte Russe (I lost the cushiony bit so my ear got sore P:)


  • Necklace from my mom <3

  • For makeup, I did a look based on BubzBeauty's To Go Summer Look~
    • em Michelle Phan Love me for me Foundation & powder, in Vanilla
    • Revlon Brow Fantasy, in light brown
    • Maybelline 24 hr Color Tattoo Metal Cream, in Barely Branded
    • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on eye pencil, in Corrupt
    • Rimmel Scandaleyes Eye Shadow, in Bulletproof Beige
    • Maybelline Perfect Pastels, Lasting Lilac
    • Lancom Blush Subtil, in Shimmer Mandarin Sky
    And I curled my hair with the NuMe 1" barrel from the Titan 3 set, and pinned back the side with a clip.



    We ended up going bowling instead, wandered around a mall, and ate lots of food and bubble tea~




    peach slush & green apple slush

    Thanks for reading~

    PS: Did you go out with your friends recently? Where did you go?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment